Did you know that publishers lose an average of 10-40% of their revenue to adblocking and according to an Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) study, two-thirds of ad block users are open to stop blocking ads?!
Our goal is to provide you with the best opportunities to maximize your revenue. This is why our teams have been working behind the scenes to develop our in-house tech that will do just that. We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our very own ad block recovery solution, ‘Freestar Recovered’! And the best part is…it’s absolutely FREE to our publishers!
What’s Freestar Recovered?
Freestar Recovered is an intuitive, self-service tool designed to help publishers like yourself recover ad revenue by monetizing ad blocker users. This solution offers customizable messaging, configuration, and the ability to control the conversation with your ad blocker users. It’s our commitment to providing a valuable tool to enhance your ad block revenue strategy at NO COST!
- Custom Configuration Settings: Self-configure your custom ad block recovery prompt that displays to users with an ad blocker enabled. Customize with your logo and font, select from over 15 supported languages and even select when to show the prompt to your users!
- Easy Installation: A single tag script to install on your site will be available to download within the Freestar Publisher Dashboard.
- Detailed Analytics: Gain valuable insights into user behavior and recovered revenue under Advanced Reporting in the Publisher Dashboard.
Why Freestar Recovered?
- Cost-Free: Enjoy the full capabilities of Freestar Recovered without any charges – our way of supporting your growth!
- Boosted Revenue: Recover lost revenue by monetizing ad block users.
- User-Friendly: Implement the solution effortlessly with user-friendly features and a seamless setup process
How to Get Started:
Ready to unlock the full potential of your ad revenue? You can access our solution in the Publisher Dashboard – Site Configuration. Our dashboard has everything you need including comprehensive documentation and step-by-step instructions to get started!
For additional questions, you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.